w00t, new LJ pic. 🙂
And with that, there’s very little else happening. We’re going to Bradley’s Head tomorrow for NYE (it’s right on the Harbour…we went there last year, and it rocked. Awesome view of the fireworks).
Oh yes, and Christmas was Good™. Lots of loot. 😀
I bought a silver tongue barbell on Thursday…it’s shorter than my current one, but it looks so much better than the purple 🙂 (doesn’t blend in with my tongue at all).
I also got Eternal Darkness for the GC…it’s quite cool. 🙂
Bloody hell this heat SUCKS! Bring on Autumn, I say.
I can’t even paint my fricken miniatures because the paint dries on the brush before I can put it on the miniature!
Went over to a friend’s place last night, had a few drinks, and stayed overnight so we could have a Warhammer 40,000 battle today. I lost, but my goodness it was close.
Oh, and I have yet more miniatures now (3 Shining Spears and an Exarch, a Warlock, and a Fire Dragon Exarch).
(Not being able to find your Magic cards when you want them)–
Wow, been a while since I’ve updated.
Probably the only news worth mentioning is that I’m getting back into Warhammer 40,000 again. I’ve spent about $550 on stuff from the Games Workshop’s Mail Order so far. I play Eldar, btw, for those interested. 🙂
We went over to a friend’s place last night, intending to pretty much just play video games all night. Instead, one of my other friends brought his Magic: The Gathering cards, so we stayed up until 5:30am playing that. 😀 (I’m such a geek).
I went in today and got a shorter barbell put in my tongue. It’s titanium, and purple. Unfortunately the purple blends in with the colour of my tongue too much. 🙁 Gonna go get another, different one, eventually.
My tongue is definitely getting better…the swelling’s going down, and the soreness is all but gone. I can actually eat stuff now, although it’s got to be stuff that’s already in smallish bits…taking big bites out of things is a little beyond me at the moment. 😉
I’m going to go in Monday week and get a shorter barbell put in, so I don’t chip my teeth off, heh. Might possibly get one of those funky ones that have like glow-in-the-dark dice or stuff on the top.
We have tongue pierceage! The needles the doctor stuck in my tongue (for the anaesthetic) hurt more than the actual piercing process (which I didn’t feel at all).
At the moment it’s feeling somewhat sore…sorta like when you bite your tongue really hard. I’ve got to scrub my tongue with antiseptic after every time I eat or drink, which’ll be slightly annoying, although much preferable to getting it infected. 😉
I’d post pics, but I don’t have access to a digital camera. 🙁
I’m having a can of Red label Johnnie Walker-and-coke that my mum got for free today. It’s not bad at all.
Oh, and I’m getting my tongue pierced on Monday. 😀 (Assuming all goes according to plan, anyway).
We went over to a friend’s place last night, and got roaringly drunk. (Well…not actually. I seem to have a quite high alcohol tolerance). We did, however, have two 5-litre kegs of Woodstock-and-coke and all but finished them both off. 😀
Which mobile phone brand are You?
Jagwire is good.
I currently have $1475 in my bank account.
I’ve changed my pic.
That’s about all. 🙂
Wow, it’s been a while since I’ve LJ-ed. 🙂
First, I’ve had all my driving lessons, so Dad will let me take the Charade out now. Second, I’m not getting an Impreza, as I figure that’s a little bit too much money to be spending for a first car. I’m going to get a ~1992 Corolla instead.
I’ve ordered Jaguar, which Apple says will arrive in 2-5 days.
…and that’s all I can think of, heh.
I just got home from a friend’s housewarming party.
A bunch of friends, drink, music, dancing, and talking. A most enjoyable night!
I got my L’s today, so I can now start learning to drive. 😀 And I’m starting to save up for my Impreza, which I’m going to get once I get my P’s.
😀 😀 😀
I stole this from zerotime, who stole it from devon_hart. 🙂
01. fallen for your best friend?: No.
02. made out with JUST a friend?: No.
03. been rejected?: No.
04. been in love?: No.
05. been in lust?: Yes.
06. used someone?: Very rarely.
07. been used?: Yes.
08. cheated on someone?: No.
09. been cheated on?: No.
10. been kissed?: Yes.
11. done something you regret?: Yes.
who was the last person….
12. you touched? Dad, who I mock-punched in the shoulder.
13. you talked to? My mum.
14. you hugged? My mum.
15. you instant messaged? James.
16. you kissed? Suey.
17. you yelled at? Can’t remember.
18. you laughed with? Tim.
19. you had a crush on? Claire.
21. who broke your heart? Nobody.
22. color your hair? No. Purple hair would be cool, however.
23. have tattoos? No, wouldn’t mind getting one, though.
24. piercings? See above.
25. have a boyfriend/girlfriend/both? No.
26. floss daily? Heck no.
27. own a web cam? No, but I want one.
28. have aol? No.
29. what are you wearing? Black trackpants, 2 t-shirts, a thick khaki green jumper, and socks.
30. car? Subaru Impreza WRX.
31. place? Nowhere in particular.
32. thing to do on a rainy day?: Be inside and glad I’m not outside.
33. … sunny day?: Be sitting in my room with the sun streaming in my window chatting on IRC.
34. … boring day?: Boring days suck. There’s nothing to do on a boring day.
35. … good day?: Code, chat on IRC.
36. … bad day?: Sit in a bad mood at the computer, listening to angry music.
37. friends?: All my friends, online and IRL.
38. person?: Sung Hi Lee.
39. movie(s)?: Star Wars.
40. song(s)?: Ugh…that’s a nasty question. Don’t have a single favourite.
41. color(s)?: White.
42. food(s)?: Curry!
43. drink(s)?: Black-label Jim Beam.
44. memory?: I don’t remember. 😉
45. features of the opposite sex?: Intelligence/warped sense of humour, then face/breasts.
46. do you do in the mornings?: Wake up, have breakfast, go to work.
47. … afternoons?: I’m at work.
48. … evenings?: Chat on IRC or bum around on the web.
49. do you like to watch on daytime tv? JERRY SPRINGER!@
51. makes you swoon?: Angie.
52. makes the guys/girls swoon about you?: Nobody swoons about me.
53. makes you happy?: Lots of things make me happy.
54. … sad?: Not having a girlfriend.
55. … mad?: Stupid people.
56. … feel good?: A nice long hot shower.
57. would you rather be doing?: Something that I enjoyed.
58. are you listening to? Dimmu Borgir.
59. can you do anything freakish with your body? I have independant eyebrows.
60. chicken or fish? Chicken.
61. do you have a favorite animal? Wolves.
62. is ice cream the best thing in the world? No.
I went down to the RTA this afternoon after work to apply for my Ls (learners drivers license, for those not in Australia). After sitting around for fucking ages waiting for them to take their fucking time to get around to me, the woman says “Sorry, we can’t accept your Proof of Age card, you’ve got to have a birth certificate”, despite the fact that I had to have aforementioned birth certificate to get the aforementioned fucking proof of age card.
I was all set to come home and surprise my parents with it, but noooooo.
Now that I look back at it, it’s probably pretty silly, but meh. Fuck it.
There, I feel better now. 😛
Never getting hangovers rules. 😀
It’s a beautiful day, the sun is streaming into my room, I’m sitting here chilling to some hard trance, and I’m entirely awake. Got a friend’s farewell tonight (he’s going to the US for 4 months), which’ll be cool.
Life is good.
Wow…I’m fairly drnk. Chatting on #everything with fellow drunk people, having a ball. <3 alocohol. Booyaa rocks, btw.