We went over to a friend’s place last night, and got roaringly drunk. (Well…not actually. I seem to have a quite high alcohol tolerance). We did, however, have two 5-litre kegs of Woodstock-and-coke and all but finished them both off. 😀
Jagwire is good.
I currently have $1475 in my bank account.
I’ve changed my pic.
That’s about all. 🙂
Wow, it’s been a while since I’ve LJ-ed. 🙂
First, I’ve had all my driving lessons, so Dad will let me take the Charade out now. Second, I’m not getting an Impreza, as I figure that’s a little bit too much money to be spending for a first car. I’m going to get a ~1992 Corolla instead.
I’ve ordered Jaguar, which Apple says will arrive in 2-5 days.
…and that’s all I can think of, heh.
I just got home from a friend’s housewarming party.
A bunch of friends, drink, music, dancing, and talking. A most enjoyable night!
I got my L’s today, so I can now start learning to drive. 😀 And I’m starting to save up for my Impreza, which I’m going to get once I get my P’s.
😀 😀 😀
01. fallen for your best friend?: No.
02. made out with JUST a friend?: No.
03. been rejected?: No.
04. been in love?: No.
05. been in lust?: Yes.
06. used someone?: Very rarely.
07. been used?: Yes.
08. cheated on someone?: No.
09. been cheated on?: No.
10. been kissed?: Yes.
11. done something you regret?: Yes.
who was the last person….
12. you touched? Dad, who I mock-punched in the shoulder.
13. you talked to? My mum.
14. you hugged? My mum.
15. you instant messaged? James.
16. you kissed? Suey.
17. you yelled at? Can’t remember.
18. you laughed with? Tim.
19. you had a crush on? Claire.
21. who broke your heart? Nobody.
22. color your hair? No. Purple hair would be cool, however.
23. have tattoos? No, wouldn’t mind getting one, though.
24. piercings? See above.
25. have a boyfriend/girlfriend/both? No.
26. floss daily? Heck no.
27. own a web cam? No, but I want one.
28. have aol? No.
29. what are you wearing? Black trackpants, 2 t-shirts, a thick khaki green jumper, and socks.
30. car? Subaru Impreza WRX.
31. place? Nowhere in particular.
32. thing to do on a rainy day?: Be inside and glad I’m not outside.
33. … sunny day?: Be sitting in my room with the sun streaming in my window chatting on IRC.
34. … boring day?: Boring days suck. There’s nothing to do on a boring day.
35. … good day?: Code, chat on IRC.
36. … bad day?: Sit in a bad mood at the computer, listening to angry music.
37. friends?: All my friends, online and IRL.
38. person?: Sung Hi Lee.
39. movie(s)?: Star Wars.
40. song(s)?: Ugh…that’s a nasty question. Don’t have a single favourite.
41. color(s)?: White.
42. food(s)?: Curry!
43. drink(s)?: Black-label Jim Beam.
44. memory?: I don’t remember. 😉
45. features of the opposite sex?: Intelligence/warped sense of humour, then face/breasts.
46. do you do in the mornings?: Wake up, have breakfast, go to work.
47. … afternoons?: I’m at work.
48. … evenings?: Chat on IRC or bum around on the web.
49. do you like to watch on daytime tv? JERRY [email protected]
51. makes you swoon?: Angie.
52. makes the guys/girls swoon about you?: Nobody swoons about me.
53. makes you happy?: Lots of things make me happy.
54. … sad?: Not having a girlfriend.
55. … mad?: Stupid people.
56. … feel good?: A nice long hot shower.
57. would you rather be doing?: Something that I enjoyed.
58. are you listening to? Dimmu Borgir.
59. can you do anything freakish with your body? I have independant eyebrows.
60. chicken or fish? Chicken.
61. do you have a favorite animal? Wolves.
62. is ice cream the best thing in the world? No.
I went down to the RTA this afternoon after work to apply for my Ls (learners drivers license, for those not in Australia). After sitting around for fucking ages waiting for them to take their fucking time to get around to me, the woman says “Sorry, we can’t accept your Proof of Age card, you’ve got to have a birth certificate”, despite the fact that I had to have aforementioned birth certificate to get the aforementioned fucking proof of age card.
I was all set to come home and surprise my parents with it, but noooooo.
Now that I look back at it, it’s probably pretty silly, but meh. Fuck it.
There, I feel better now. 😛
Never getting hangovers rules. 😀
It’s a beautiful day, the sun is streaming into my room, I’m sitting here chilling to some hard trance, and I’m entirely awake. Got a friend’s farewell tonight (he’s going to the US for 4 months), which’ll be cool.
Life is good.
Wow…I’m fairly drnk. Chatting on #everything with fellow drunk people, having a ball. <3 alocohol. Booyaa rocks, btw.